Final edit for smart builder

21 august 2017 for today, we need to finish our lesson and activities. from 2 pm until 5 pm. we consult our lesson and activities and we need to edit a little bit to make our lesson smooth. and for teusday, we need to answer the quizzes.

CANVA



Hello, today i'm learning about canva. I need to create my own cover book according to my subject for this semester. its was so fun and easy to use the canvas. there are so many features that can we use in canvas. You can makes your own design based on the layout and the features. so this is my cover book photo for my subject this semester. World Englishes


                                                                                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final edit for smart builder

Evolution of CALL

Computer Mediated Communication